This old fellow played his accordian on the sidewalk at the Saturday Market in Portland, Oregon. He had a quiet spirit and was very soft spoken. You could barely hear him play. I talked with him one day and I believe he said he was from the Philippines. I liked the way he looked with the tattered top hat. I asked if I could take his picture and he obliged.
Friday, July 11, 2008
The Man In The Hat
This old fellow played his accordian on the sidewalk at the Saturday Market in Portland, Oregon. He had a quiet spirit and was very soft spoken. You could barely hear him play. I talked with him one day and I believe he said he was from the Philippines. I liked the way he looked with the tattered top hat. I asked if I could take his picture and he obliged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment